22 July 2014

YouTube: TMI TAG




Hello! Last Weekend I uploaded the TMI (Too Much Information)Tag to my YouTube channel! I thought it would be a nice little way to introduce myself into the YouTube world. In the tag I answered 50 questions, yes 50 questions! It did'nt seem a lot untill I was 20 minutes in and I was only on question number 15, I then realised I was going into a tutch too much detail! But that is what the tag is called, right?! So hopefully this has let you get to know me a little bit better without scarying you away! I would just like to say a thank you to those of you who have subsribed to my channel, I am really enjoying my little space at the moment!

Love, Laura
xoxo

Instagram - lauradodds4
Twitter - doddslauraa
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/doddslaura
 

No comments:

Post a Comment