5 July 2014

Mexico Outfit #1 In Love with Daisy Print

Topshop Crop Top / River Island Skirt / Primark Sandals / H&M Bag
Yesterday I returned home from my holiday to Mexico with my amigo (sad face). Luckily it started to rain just as we were leaving so it wasn't exactly the worst time to go... I keep telling myself that anyway! This outfit was perfect for the really warm and humid nights because the floral skit was really floaty and the crop top was so airy! I love these scalloped tops because they make an outfit look so pretty and feminine. This skirt has to be one of my favourites because it was high waisted (check), in the sale (check) and of course I absolutely love daisy prints (check).

I have plenty more holiday outfits on the way, so stay tuned guys!

Love, Laura 
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit! I love the scalloped edge on the top!
    Your hotel looks gorgeous - hope you had a brilliant holiday :)

    Rachael at rachaelisnotwowzie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete