9 July 2014

Mexico Outfit #5 Beach Time

Other than hanging out by the pool and eating a lot of food (I'm talking 3 courses every meal) we spent a lot of time at the beach. At there other end of our resort was a bridge that led directly onto the beach from our hotel. So we literally had the beach on our (back) doorstep. The beach was full of palm trees and golden white sand! I feel so lucky to have gone to such an beautiful place! The weather was crazy hot, well it was for a pale girl like me! So when I wasn't playing around on our lilo in the sea I spent a lot of time in the shade reading my book. The book I read was called "The Gone Girl" By Gillian Flynn and I loved it, I couldn't put it down the whole holiday! It was the first crime investigation book I'd read and I was completely hooked! I would definitely recommend it if you like that kinda genre.

I wore really basic outfits to the beach and this was my favourite of them all. The shorts I actually took on holiday with me last year and I wore them pretty much every other day, so I couldn't resist taking them on a second holiday! These shorts are great because they're high waisted and very light coloured, which made it very easy to pair with different tops for other days I spent at the beach!

I hope you have enjoyed all my holiday outfits and i'll be back on here very soon!

Love, Laura
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment