8 July 2014

Mexico Outfit #4 Tribal Style

River Island Dress / Primark Sandals
Helloooo! Yes I found another place to take my outfit photo's other than the really pretty bridge! Actually it was one of the reasons that drew me to go on holiday to Mexico... the cute straw roof thatched huts! I know, very easily pleased! They were our favourite place to chill out on an evening and play cards! Scott taught me how to play Rummy and I even kicked his ass a few times! ;) This is a gorgeous smock dress from River Island in a lovely tribal print (I think). It's just one of those pieces  you can sling on and you're out the door. You don't really need any accessorising (other than my all inclusive wrist band!) because the dress has so much going on! This dress I found was very flattering because of the smock style it doesn't cling anywhere! Only slightly comes in at the waist and gathers out to create a very flattering style.  

I hope you're enjoying my outfit posts from my holiday! I'm definitely coming down with the holiday blues now!

Love, Laura
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment