2 June 2014

DAISY PANTS!

Forever 21 Crop Top / Dorothy Perkins Daisy Pants / Aldo Handbag / Primark Sandals
Yesterday I spent the day with my friend having lunch and wondering around our local garden centre! The weather was beautiful so I went for a white strappy tee, but unfortunately for me I haven't been able to master the art of keeping a white t-shirt, white, YET! Since the age of being able to feed myself, I have been a very clumsy eater! Needless to say I spent the last 10 minutes in the bathroom cleaning salsa from my top, until a lady walked in while I was trying to dry myself under a hand dryer, classy! I paired this white crop top with my ever so comfy daisy print pants! What I especially love about these pants are the elasticated waist, winner! FYI these jogger style pants are in the sale online at Dorothy Perkins with 30% off! Along with everything else on their website with up to 30% off. Enjoy!

Love, Laura x 

No comments:

Post a Comment