23 October 2014

H&M Wish List



This weekend I am going on a girly shopping day with my friend, Em. Being the impatient person I am, I couldn't resist looking to see what's new in the shops already. H&M has definitely wiggled it's way to the top of my list for Saturday. I love that I can get back to wearing darker coloured clothing and loose fitted jumpers! I especially love the dark grey chunky knit cardigan, I think it's going to be one of those pieces that I am going to live and die in! It just looks so cosy and warm! I am also very interested in the Leather skirt, whether I can pull it off is a whole other story... But I think paired with some black tights and a smart wooly jumper it will look so cute! The sleeveless top I think will look great with my black disco pants and killer heels for a night out on the town! Then the mustard coloured blouse I think will spice up my usual boring outfit in the office, but still keeping the look professional and office like.

The prices at H&M are so affordable, it's great! Which is your favourite?

Love, Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Make sure you check out their full knitwear range at the min, i struggled not to buy everything last weekend!

    www.styleaked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete