Today I wanted to share my New Year's Resolutions. There's something more satisfying about physically typing them up and sharing them to other people. I don't know if it's the fact you feel more obliged to give them a proper go or that writing them down makes them feel more realistic. I don't know, but I am the kind of girl that loves writing list, so this I suppose is just another list. I think setting targets for the upcoming year is a great way to start feeling motivated and positive. So here are a few of my own...
1. Do more of what makes me happy
2. Exersize at least twice a week (instead of wasting that £33 gym membership every month)
3. Spend more quality time with my mum
4. Stop overthinking everything
5. Drink more water
6. Start saving money and spend less on unnecessary rubbish
7. Schedule blogposts twice a week
8. Spare 30 minutes to read before bed
9. Start a scrapbook
10. Stop clicking my fingers (it's gross!)
11. Try marmite
12. Respond less to negative people
What are your New Year's resolutions?